How we do our Business
Phungo Incorporated has employed professionals whom with their various qualifications ensure that all of our varying clients’ needs are taken care of.
We exploit all the latest technology to render service to our clients with speed and efficiency in a manner that is also environmental friendly.
Our decisive and accurate approach coupled with a systematic approach to questions of law, enables us to provide our clientele with accurate and up to date advice which best serves our clients purpose and ensures that our clients are never left out in the cold.
We also have support and administrative staff to assist in professional service delivery and they are accessible and contactable in and outside the office.
We are a very negotiable firm and provide various practical measures on how legal costs can be contained
The firm has provided professional legal services in different areas of law to various clients including government parastatals. Below are just some of our clients. A detailed list of our clients, previous and current deals is available on request.
- National Home Builders Registration Council (NHBRC)
- Department of Human Settlements (Gauteng)
- Department of Public Works, Road and Transport (North West)
- Department of Sports, Arts and Culture (North West)
- Department of Corporate Governance and Traditional Affairs (North West)
- Bakubung Ba Ratheo
- South African Broadcasting Corporation Limited
- Pikitup Johannesburg (Pty) Ltd
- National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa
- Sauppy Trading CC
- Sinclair Consulting CC
- Amajuba District Municipality
- Moses Kotane Local Municipality
- Taung Local Municipality (North West)
- Mogale City Local Municipality (Gauteng)
- Thembisile Hani Local Municipality (Mpumalanga)
- West Rand District Municipality
- Thaba Chweu Local Municipality
- Department of Minerals and Energy
- South African National Space Agency
- Thulamela Local Municipality
- South African Airways
- Clinix Health Group
- Westonaria Local Municipality
- Sedibeng District Municipality
- Amashangane Traditional Council
- Bakubung Ba Ratheo Traditional Council
- Bakwena Ba Mokgopa Traditional Council